For more than 150 years, the rooms of the wine bar „Griabig“ had been used as a traditional costumes store. In recent years, the rooms have been vacant. In August 2018, the two restaurateurs of the restaurant „Gesellschaftsraum“ (lit. „community room“) Holger Baier and Bernd Arnold opened up a laid-back wine bar here in the middle of the old town. Bavarian Gemütlichkeit interpreted in an urban way awaits the guests regarding the interior design. The menu includes a huge number of white wines, red wines and even sorts of rosé wines from the best German, Austrian and Italian wine-growing regions. The prize for one bottle varies from 25 to 130 euros. One glass of white wine is available for 3 euros only.
- Address: Bräuhausstraße 8, 80331 München
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +49 89 23239323
- More Info: www.das-griabig.de
- Address: Tue - Fri 4 p.m. - 11.30 p.m., Sat 2 p.m. to 11.30 p.m., Sun + public holidays closed
- More Info: Isartor (S1- S8)
- More Info: www.facebook.com/dasgriabig